Saturday 2 July 2011

They're Still After Me...

I went to the Globe Theatre recently, and was admiring their lovely stage:


But what’s that? Way in the back?


(I apologize for the quality on this, I only had my iphone with me)


A bad lion! They’re lurking everywhere these days.

I’d offer you a commentary on this lion’s monstrous, deformed dragon-head or its ridiculously long tail (seriously, think how far back that thing would drag if it was on the ground), but I’m much too distracted by the thing that’s trying to eat the lion’s face.

For those of you who haven’t noticed, these are the astrological signs.

Which means that’s supposed to be a CRAB.

Spin-off blog, anyone?

And remember, if you're being followed, too, you can submit bad lions to me at badlions.submissions@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment